Dear Friends and Community Partners,
We are excited to invite you attend the Pregnancy Support Center’s Walk for Life. New this year- We will have three dates and three locations:
- Saturday, September 11th beginning at Central VA Christian School in Dillwyn
- Saturday, September 18th at the Highbridge Trail in Farmville
- Saturday, September 25th beginning at Courtland Park in Appomattox.
Funding from this event goes directly to provide services to pregnant and parenting women, men and their children. Please be reminded that we are a non-profit organization, and all of our services are free, confidential, and available regardless of income, race, or religion.
Fundraising forms can be obtained from any PSC location. Please reach out to us at (434) 392-8483 or stop by to pick one up. You may also choose to donate online. If so, please click “Give Back” in the Menu bar and follow the “DONATE” link. Completed fundraising forms and donations can turned at 8:30 am at each Walk, or during the week before at our office locations:
· Tuesday, Sept. 7th (245 Camden Street, Dillwyn) between 12 pm & 5 pm.
· Thursday, Sept. 16th (1101 E. Third Street, Farmville) between 9 am & 4 pm.
· Monday, Sept. 20th (1977 Church Street, Appomattox) between 12 pm & 5 pm.